The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the Marks

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hiding the Marks - Page 10 Empty Re: Hiding the Marks

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 am

Adonia smiled gently at Cedric. "No apology necessary Cedric. Like Jane said, we just finished a swim so think nothing of it. I'm just glad we were here to help."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am

Cedric adjusted his jacket and glasses, bowing to the ladies. "So, you came back from a swim? I know miss Adonia is quite a fan of water, since she's a siren, but what do you control miss Jane?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Jane smiled slightly to herself. "Not much. I'm...not the biggest magic fan, you could say, being brought up in a world of science, but I can do this cool thing with my eyes. I'm...not very good at it yet, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Addi grinned gave her a playful poke on the shoulder. "Oh you just need practice. I'm sure you'll improve rapidly."

((again... sorry guys.. forgot about this one T3T))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

"Yes, you just need to pratice. I'm a master with fire already but I would love to try water magic someday... It seems different." Cedric said, rubbing his chin, thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Adonia looked at cedric with mild surprise. "Really? I have the opposite problem. I am quite proficient with water magic... but I truly struggle with fire magic. I can do simple things though.. Have you ever tried water magic?" she asked cocking her head.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Cedric perked and looked to Adonia "Really? Well, each time I try it, fire comes up in my hands and the water stays still.... it's really hard for me actually. I believe you have difficulties with not getting burnt?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:51 pm

"Its not that necessarily... though I'm certain I burn myself more often than 'real' fire users." she said. "Its more that I can't keep it constant unless its very small and focused work... I can't seem to do the larger work with fire. Just small rings and mid-size, steady flames."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:55 pm

"Well, that's a start. You need to focus more and more, in order to make bigger rings of fire... it's hard but you will do it." Cedric said with a smile, showing her a small flame on his hands that enlarged graduatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Addi watched with interest as he worked with the fire. "I can't do that yet... but I can make little rings of fire and wear them on my fingers until I lose concentration." she giggled.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Cedric chuckled and made a figure of a dancing ballerina in his hands "I could make her bigger but I'm afraid of burning the fields." he said, keeping the ballerina small enough to fit in his palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Addi watched in fascination a child-like grin spreading across her face as she watched the little ballerina. "She's so beautiful.." she breathed in awe. as if afraid the sound of her voice would shatter the little figure. "I can do something similar with water.... but I like the fiery version better." she grinned
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Cedric kept the ballerina and smiled to Adonia "Show it to me then." he asked her, adjusting his glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Adonia smiled and summoned some water from her skirt to create a small figure of a man. He walked back and forth across her hand swaggering and jumping from finger to finger. Had the tiny man had a voice, he would have been whooping and hollering excitedly.

"I can make more when they're this small" she said quietly. "I taught myself how so I could tell myself stories with them." she said sheepishly, turning a bit pink as the little man finally tired of his jumping about and collapsed on her hand looking rather bored.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Cedric's ballerina noticed the man and tilted her firey head and Cedric let his hand approach Adonia's man, close enough not to burn her "Seems that your little man needs a friend." he said with a wide smile on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:33 pm

The little man in Addi's hand looked up quite suddenly with great interest as Addi moved her hand closer to Ced's to allow the tiny figure a closer look. He immediately jumped up and gave a rather cheeky bow to the little ballerina.

"I think he likes her" she giggled.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Cedric watched as the man bowed down and chuckled lightly. The ballerina made a small bow too and made a small spin to the man "I guess she's trying to impress him more..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Addi giggled as the little man sat and watched the little ballerina, with an air not unlike that of a curious puppy. "I think he's duly impressed. I'm not sure if he's lovestruck, or simply dumbstruck at this point." joked mussing the little man's watery hair with her finger, earning a rather disgruntled look from him, followed by him shaking his hair back into is original "stylishly" messy state.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Cedric laughed lightly and the ballerina soon finished her dance, sitting down on Cedric's hand in an elegant way, looking to the man as if she was seeking approvance from him. "I guess her beauty dance is over... I would applaud but my hand is busy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 pm

The little man in her hand clapped quite enthusiastically for the little ballerina.

"Oh a bit taken with her are you/" she said to him.

He turned to give her a scathing look and stick his tongue out before turning his attention back to the ballerina.

"Oh my apologies" she giggled to the little figure.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 pm

The ballerina stood up, happy with the applause and bowed down to the man, feeling flattered as a wide smile appeared on her lips.

"She seems happy." Cedric said with a smile. The ballerina bowed down to Cedric too and to Adonia, if she could talk, she would be saying thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Adonia giggled. "She's quite charming." she said quietly watching the little lady bow.

((I've just realized we've left out miss Jane ;A; ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:08 pm

((OH SNAP D: Better stop >.<))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

((ASDFGHJ... yes T3T Sorry Jane TAT))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

((YES TERRIBLY SORRY D:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum