The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus

Go down

Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Empty Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Aow_mo10

Name: Morpheus (nickname, real name unknown )
Species: Satyr
Sponsor: Dionyssus

Personality: Despite being a satyr, Morpheus is normally very calm and wise, however if you find out what he likes it's very easy to get him excited. Chocolates, wine, cheeses, and tea are among his favorite items.

History: Morpheus first came to the Athenaeum as a warrior, but having won he now teaches Battle Strategy and Mathematics. He is not the god of dreams, nor does he have any relation to him.

Although he is a lovable nerdy professor, he is not to be taken lightly. There's a reason he's teaching at the Athenaeum and it's not because he walked in and asked for the job.

Morph has a strong dislike for Dionysus due to an incident when Morph was still a student at the Athenaeum.

Preferred Weapon: Unorthodox weapons (hanker-chief, kites, etc.), HIS MIND >: D

Ability: possesses minor earth magic with his pipes, summoning of small items, other unknown abilities

Subject: Mathematics and Battle Strategy

EDIT: Changed picture, edited Bio, changed his ears slightly, made him slightly pudgy lol. Working on his backstory now.

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Empty Re: Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:04 pm

He reminds me of Chiron from Percy Jackson... lol. I love that guy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Empty Re: Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Gave him a new look, lol :B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Just thought I'd note that I'm keeping my icon the same because it's cool, and if you still want to portray Morph with his old ears you are more than welcome to. I personally like his new ears better, and I know Mnem does too lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 pm

You look really good there, Mr. Morph Smile!

And I love your icon! It's so cute >3<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Morph is the resident adorkable math nerd :B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 pm

NAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...........when not wearing his bow tie. C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh hey, in the icon he is naked LOL
I didn't notice that until now :B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

YES. LIKE HE WAS WHEN HE WAS PROTECTING CALLA FROM COOK. XD HE WAS NAKED THEN TOO. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Sheesh - Morph - you bad influence streaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 pm

I KNOW, RIGHT?! D8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey, Morph is of the belief that the naked body is a beautiful thing >:c

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 am

MORPH THE NAKED SUPERHERO!
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Left_bar_bleue500/500Dionyssus & Demeter Mentor: Morpheus Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:45 am

Iloled. XD

Edit: posting a backup of my signature.

"Life can be easy
It's not always swell
Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl
'Cause it hurts like hell...

It's only forever
Not long at all"

- David Bowie, in the song Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum